Kevin Derman is a man of many talents. Topping the list (at present) are his roles in business as an entrepreneur and as a motivational speaker. His presentations are engaging and deliver an eclectic mix of topics ranging from “the Psychology of Buying and Selling” to “Happiness – the never ending quest”.
Become part of a peer network of women facing similar challenges and opportunities. Here you can share your experiences and learn from each other.
You will be exposed to:
• structured learning through workshops
• ongoing personal mentorship and coaching
• group-centered learning
• women-centered peer networking
I love the online world, I also love the offline one. Social media is the cheese to my macaroni, since it combines a social and connection aspect with technology that allows us to do really nifty stuff.
You can do anything online, share everything with everyone and purchase goods from Thailand from the comfort of your chair. The Internet has revolutionized the way we interact with each other. Some say it is invasive, and I would agree. But I would also agree with the way social media has brought us all closer together.
Your Digital Agent will connect you to the wwwworld and share tips, tricks and resources along the way, welcome.
Manage your profile:
1. Fill out your profile completely to earn trust.
2. Establish a business account if you don’t already have one.
3. Stay out of trouble by reading the Facebook rules regarding business accounts.
4. Install appropriate applications to integrate feeds from your blog and other social media accounts into your Facebook profile. (Although you should be careful before integrating your Twitter feed into your Faceboook profile, as a stream of tweets can seem overwhelming to your contacts.)
5. Keep any personal parts of your profile private through Settings.
6. Create friends lists such as “Work,” “Family” and “Limited Profile” for finer-grained control over your profile privacy.
7. Post a professional or business casual photos of yourself to reinforce your brand.
8. Limit business contacts’ access to personal photos.
9. Post your newsletter subscription information and archives somewhere in your profile.
10. Connect and share with others Obtain a Facebook vanity URL so that people can find you easily.
For more tips, visit: Web Worker Daily .