Social media has taken the world by storm. The following infographic compares Facebook with Twitter and their demographics to help us see where we need to focus our marketing efforts.
In 2010, Facebook wowed us with 500 million users, whereas Twitter ranked up 106 million users. For a micro blogging platform, it is performing better than anticipated.
In comparison to awareness of the platforms, Twitter only lags behind by 1% (87%) with Facebook leading at 88%.
We’re positively passionate about social media.
We LIVE for YOUR BRAND.
We promote you when you’re running your business.
Let us be YOUR DIGITAL AGENT.
Whether you need:
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Execution Plan
- Social Media setup and management
- PPC Advertising Campaigns
We do things a different way. We look at
- YOUR INDUSTRY
- AVAILABLE PLATFORMS
- TIME FRAME
Social media is more than creating a Twitter account and hoping for the best, it needs a strategy and execution plan which we can develop for you. Contact us TODAY!
Company name: YESlaaik Lifestyle (PTY) Ltd
Description: Online shopping portal specifically catering for South Africans and the environment.
- Social media
- Facebook management
- Twitter management
- LinkedIn management
- Blog management
- Paid for advertising
- Facebook advertising campaign setup and execution
- Google advertising campaign strategy
- Link building
- Copy writing
- Copy editing
Company name: CTEW
CTEW is part of the City’s long-term vision of enabling a dynamic, inclusive, city-wide entrepreneurial culture and environment, in order to better meet the challenges of unprecedented and rapid urbanisation, youth aspirations, significant unemployment, and the need for massive up-skilling.
For more info:
Visit their website: http://www.ctew.info
Follow them on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cte_week
Join their Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/cteweek
Connect with them on Silicon Cape: http://www.siliconcape.com/group/cteweek
Social media strategy implementation and execution via:
- Website (content contributor)
I love the online world, I also love the offline one. Social media is the cheese to my macaroni, since it combines a social and connection aspect with technology that allows us to do really nifty stuff.
You can do anything online, share everything with everyone and purchase goods from Thailand from the comfort of your chair. The Internet has revolutionized the way we interact with each other. Some say it is invasive, and I would agree. But I would also agree with the way social media has brought us all closer together.
Ways to use Facebook for your business:
Manage your profile:
1. Fill out your profile completely to earn trust.
2. Establish a business account if you don’t already have one.
3. Stay out of trouble by reading the Facebook rules regarding business accounts.
4. Install appropriate applications to integrate feeds from your blog and other social media accounts into your Facebook profile. (Although you should be careful before integrating your Twitter feed into your Faceboook profile, as a stream of tweets can seem overwhelming to your contacts.)
5. Keep any personal parts of your profile private through Settings.
6. Create friends lists such as “Work,” “Family” and “Limited Profile” for finer-grained control over your profile privacy.
7. Post a professional or business casual photos of yourself to reinforce your brand.
8. Limit business contacts’ access to personal photos.
9. Post your newsletter subscription information and archives somewhere in your profile.
10. Connect and share with others Obtain a Facebook vanity URL so that people can find you easily.
For more tips, visit: Web Worker Daily .