“Company Blogs are Digital Publications that Allow Public Responses” – Hubspot.com
- Leaders can communicate directly with customers, suppliers and investors, as well as employees, helping disseminate and explain strategy.
- Blogs give the writer an opportunity to answer critics in a controlled forum.
- Compared with conference or printed memos to all staff, enterprise blogs are highly cost effective.
- Sharing their ideas freely in an honest voice brings the blogging companies new connections and generate trust which will lead to business opportunities galore.
- Blogs have a broad impact on the nature of online media by giving an opportunity to publish words, pictures and – ultimately – multimedia to the web without specialised geek skills.
- A well written blog can give a human face to an otherwise anonymous enterprise.
- They boost your search engine rankings if you add fresh content on a regular basis. Google and other search engines rewards sites that are updated often, that link to other sites and most importantly, that has many inbound links.
- People are far more likely to give great feedback if they know someone specific is listening. The power of these feedback loops can generate big benefits.
- Blogs’ diary format gives a sense of immediacy, and regular posting soon creates a large, searchable database of information hyperlinked to extra relevant material.
- They mark your company as authentic and forward-looking.
For more benefits of business blogging, visit: Enterprise Blogs.