We take a look at the good, the bad and the ugly Twitter saw in 2010. This infographic looks at revenue or aquisition, related news, Twitter news, system updates or new features and new users added.
Social media has taken the world by storm. The following infographic compares Facebook with Twitter and their demographics to help us see where we need to focus our marketing efforts.
In 2010, Facebook wowed us with 500 million users, whereas Twitter ranked up 106 million users. For a micro blogging platform, it is performing better than anticipated.
In comparison to awareness of the platforms, Twitter only lags behind by 1% (87%) with Facebook leading at 88%.
We’re positively passionate about social media.
We LIVE for YOUR BRAND.
We promote you when you’re running your business.
Let us be YOUR DIGITAL AGENT.
Whether you need:
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Execution Plan
- Social Media setup and management
- PPC Advertising Campaigns
We do things a different way. We look at
- YOUR INDUSTRY
- AVAILABLE PLATFORMS
- TIME FRAME
Social media is more than creating a Twitter account and hoping for the best, it needs a strategy and execution plan which we can develop for you. Contact us TODAY!
- Social media
- Facebook management
- Twitter management
- LinkedIn management
- Blog management
- Paid for advertising
- Facebook advertising campaign setup and execution
- Google advertising campaign strategy
- Link building
- Copy writing
- Copy editing
CTEW is part of the City’s long-term vision of enabling a dynamic, inclusive, city-wide entrepreneurial culture and environment, in order to better meet the challenges of unprecedented and rapid urbanisation, youth aspirations, significant unemployment, and the need for massive up-skilling.
For more info:
Visit their website: http://www.ctew.info
Follow them on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cte_week
Join their Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/cteweek
Connect with them on Silicon Cape: http://www.siliconcape.com/group/cteweek
Social media strategy implementation and execution via:
- Website (content contributor)
Twitter gives you a fragmented experience of opinions, events, news, ideas and feedback largely because its structured to accommodate non-contextual usability: You can easily follow thousands of users and listen in and enter into conversations conducted among multiple users at any point. And this is usually the case.
On the other hand, Twitter can be actively used as a tool to push out messages that capitalize on the attention you’re receiving from other users. Yes, I’m talking about self-promotion and marketing. This involves active user engagement. Here are 5 uses for Twitter:
1. Make New Friends. Like any other social network, Twitter has a built-in function for you to befriend and track the messages of other users. This is an easy way for you connect with people outside of your usual circle. Make an effort to add active users you find interesting. A Twitter acquaintance can be developed into a long lasting friendship.
2. Network for benefits. Twitter can be used as a socializing platform for you to interact with other like-minded people, especially those in the same industry. It can be used to establish consistent and deeper relationships for future benefits such as testimonials or peer recommendations.
3. Use it as a ToDo list. Use Twitter to record down what you need to do while you are away from the computer. Mark the tweet as a favorite to file it for referencing. Another alternative is to use an Online task management service that is synced with Twitter. One example is Remember The Milk.
4. Business Management. Twitter can be used as a company intranet that connects employees to one another. Workers can liaise with each other when working on group projects. Particularly useful when certain workers go out often in the field. Updates could be set to private for security reasons.
5. Notify Your Customers. Set up a Twitter feed for the specific purpose of notifying customers when new products come in. Customers can subscribe via mobile or RSS for instant notification. Twitter can also be used to provide mini-updates for one-on-one clients.
For more tips, visit Dosh Dosh
I love the online world, I also love the offline one. Social media is the cheese to my macaroni, since it combines a social and connection aspect with technology that allows us to do really nifty stuff.
You can do anything online, share everything with everyone and purchase goods from Thailand from the comfort of your chair. The Internet has revolutionized the way we interact with each other. Some say it is invasive, and I would agree. But I would also agree with the way social media has brought us all closer together.