Step 1: once you’ve decided on a company name, register the company name, then start hunting for and create the following:
- domain name
- twitter handle
- facebook page
- LinkedIn profile
- register on industry-related sites / portals
Step 2: start creating a following, before launching your business, why?
- feedback from potential clients will help identify more important needs
- feedback from potential users could help identify holes needing repair
- your growing following will already be accessible one your business is launched
- grows an awareness of something new on the way
My favorite resources to connect with clients as well as family and friends are:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/yourdigitalagent
- Silicon Cape: http://www.siliconcape.com
Contact us for a quote or for more information.
2010 agent audience behavior blog Business business speaker connecting credibility customers development digital Digital Agent education entrepreneur Facebook featured fun Google homepost info Kevin Derman LinkedIn marketing mentorship motivational speaker Networking online PPC programme psychology reputation resources share Social social media techno-lover Technology tips tricks twitter women-owned work wwworld your digital agent