Step 1: once you’ve decided on a company name, register the company name, then start hunting for and create the following:
- domain name
- twitter handle
- facebook page
- LinkedIn profile
- register on industry-related sites / portals
Step 2: start creating a following, before launching your business, why?
- feedback from potential clients will help identify more important needs
- feedback from potential users could help identify holes needing repair
- your growing following will already be accessible one your business is launched
- grows an awareness of something new on the way
My favorite resources to connect with clients as well as family and friends are:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/yourdigitalagent
- Silicon Cape: http://www.siliconcape.com
Contact us for a quote or for more information.